Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Adams TRIO is now a QUATRO

Yes, It's True! We are EXPECTING! We are thrilled, ecsatic, nervous, unsure and scared all at the same time. It isn't to say that we didn't pray for this, and God so graciously granted us the desire of our heart, it is just...two kids...REALLY! Am I sure I can do this, and do it well? I just can't fathom. Things have gotten pretty routine with Ty, I might even say easy. We know his moods, his needs, his wants, and we can double team him when we need to. Now, the kids will be evening up the score. One to one! We will definitely be needing some good advice from all the multiple children mothers (and fathers) out there!

Here are a few pictures of Lil' Bit...just a peanut right now, but the heartbeat is strong, which is amazing at 9 weeks old. How can you argue there is no GOD? We are just asking for our family and this baby to be covered in prayer right now. We want a safe, heathly, happy baby to enter our family and we fully understand that God is the only one in control. We want this baby to feel the love of Christ before it even enters the big world.


I know it is small..but you get the idea! The peanut shape is ADAMS QUATRO!

3 comments:

TriSara said...

SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations! All I can say is that two kids is SO much better than one. I was actually not excited at all about being pregnant with Reese. Soren was almost 5 and my life was so easy. But I cannot imagine my life without her and I know Soren feels the same way. They are so great together and love each other so much. Not to say they don't fight, just like we did with our siblings!, but there is no substitute for a sister or brother. I hope these first few weeks go well for you; did you have much sickness with Ty? Are you due around November?

Lisa Renee said...

CONGRATS!!! SO excited for you guys! Definately starting the prayers this moment! Another wonderful aspect of Blog world!

Don't you worry one bit, you guys will be fine and do great with two. Its amazing how God works in preparing you and will Ty as well. Its not as scary when it gets here! My children could not be more opposite though and it was weird, because I thought I had that baby thing down and they did EVERYTHING, and still do different! I do think however, that is what makes it so neat and special though! Its wonderful to me having been an only child to see the dynamics of their relationship as well as how different mine is with each of them. God makes room in your heart for more!!!!
I couldn't be more thrilled for you and how wonderful that you get to experience all of this! Take care and know your being thought of and prayed for out here in brown town!!!
P.S.
I added you and you should be getting an e-mail at that account to accept. Let me know (via e-mail) if for some reason does not work. I so look forward to keeping up with your family this way!

Sara said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! We are so happy for your three turned four!
I went through the same thing...scared, excited! Even after having Carson, I was depressed for a while. It was really hard getting used to having two children. Marli was my only little spoiled baby for 4 years! And all the sudden I couldn't pay hardly any attention to her. It was a hard adjustment, but I'm used to it now! I just have to make time for my little girl AND my little boy! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to tell Brad!