Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wrappin' Up Summer

Well...Summer is OFFICIALLY OVER! All I can say is YUCK! I needed about another 2 months to feel like I had enough resting and playing with Ty. I went back to work full time on August 1st and there is no looking back. What little summer we had, was FABULOUS. We have enjoyed playing in the swimming pool, taking long naps, and doing TONS of cooking (one of Ty's and Mommy's favorite things to do, he is becoming a pro...cracking eggs and everything!).

So here are some of Ty's favorite things to do right now...things that we want to remember FOREVER! First, he is really into singing. He will sing the entire way to Mrs. Debbie's and the entire way home. He sings on his way to church and while playing. Now we have added singing to the tub...nothing better than a few Tub Tunes!

He uses his locking beads as his microphone...which he's obsessed with!

Hmmm..What song should I sing next?

Here is the Tub Tunes Live and in Action! We purchased a book called Dooby Dooby Moo, about singing cows. That is why he and I are singing the Doobies!

More Tub Tunes...in a true rocker fashion...he is in charge of when to start the solo and when to stop!


Our new favorite books! He loves to watch himself in the mirror! It makes him CRACK UP! Of course we follow suit.

More Silly Faces!


Makin' Muffins (his favorite) and some Quiche! We think he will be an engineer/chef who has an acute sense of weather and sings in his spare time.

We have had a wonderful break together, and I am cherishing all those fun moments with Ty! I hate that I won't be able to remember them all, but know that the best ones will always replay themselves over and over in my mind, and if they don't I will have video and pictures to keep them alive.

We are so looking forward to our new bundle, yet still wondering if we are crazy to have TWO children. We can't imagine being any happier, laughing any more or being any more tired...but I am sure that God will bless us with all those in due time!

Be looking for the new bedding (which should be here Monday) and the update on decorating the new babies' room. I haven't gotten the GIRLIE bug yet, but know that it will come when I start decorating.

1 comment:

LALATEXAS said...

Hahahaha, dooby dooby moo! I love it. I like his long note, its American Idol worthy!!

He is going to be a chef, who specializes in MUFFINS!