Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're BACK!

So sorry for the blogging sabbatical. I ended the school year on a Friday and then the next Monday started SUMMER SCHOOL. I know you are thinking, "What is she ridiculous, summer school too?" But...honestly summer school is a really good gig! I get to work half days, meet amazing teachers and administrators, and be inspired to be a better teacher and co-worker. Plus..the money is great and we have to pay for Ty's babysitter all summer to hold his place, so it was worth it.

Summer School was a lot of work and kept me busy, as did our two year old whirlwind. He is constantly busy! SO MUCH FUN...but so EXHAUSTING. We have been playing every minute that we can..and I have been soaking up as much Mommy and Ty time as possible. I just keep thinking, "In a few short months it will NEVER be Ty and I again." I want to relish the last little moments of giving him the attention! So, to say the least, blogging was the last thing on my mind as I passed out on the couch and drooled my way into dreamland every night at 9:30!

We are now almost 6 months pregnant...which BLOWS my mind. With Ty I remember every movement, every milestone, and every thought was focused on being pregnant. Oh...I better put my seat belt on, I'M PREGNANT! Oh...I better not drink caffeine, I'M PREGNANT. Oh...I better not eat THAT, I'M PREGNANT! With this pregnancy I lay down at night and try to remember if I felt the baby move! I haven't had time to think longingly about bringing a newborn home, about hours of laying with a cuddle bug, or all the STUFF that I need to re-equipped my house with. I know that many of you already know but for those who don't...

HERE IS THE NEWS...We are having.....drum roll please!!!!

A sweet baby GIRL!

I know..we are in shock! What will I do with a girl? I have gotten really good at finding cute boy clothes, learning to wrestle, teaching him to tinkle on a tree outside and the list continues. Now I will have to learn how to add bows, ruffles, and all the things girls are made of! I can't wait. A little scared, but I can't wait!

We are sitting in Florida as I type enjoying the Sun, Sand and Seaweed! Yes...the beautiful Panama City beaches have been covered with seaweed, and the water is a lovely shade of green due to all the algae. The tropical storm Dolly isn't sitting well with the beach this week! We have still enjoyed playing for the last two days and I will be posting all of our fun a little later.

Off to the beach! Come back VERY soon for the VACATION UPDATES!

No comments: